Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Donde esta la Chipotle, Zaxbys, y pizza¿?

*** this will be short because my alarm is currently set for 5:30 am *** 

I've been meaning to mention how I finally understand Katy Perry's frustration with whoever is "hot and then cold" (ask Sara if you do not understand the reference). When the sun is out it's SO HOT and the moment it goes behind a cloud it drops at least 15 degrees. It's like heat whip lash. 


Today we did some VBS and I played with my friends Alejandra and Rosa. They are so freaking cute and I want to take them home with me. We also went to the market to do some evangelism but it wasn't that exciting. Cusco is so pretty and all the ladies walk around with their babies in their rainbow ponchos with two long braids down past their butts. I highly enjoy it here. 



Tomorrow we are going rock climbing but we were told to bring our rain gear... So wish us luck and I will be sure to bring back lots of pics! 


Xoxo ~ Puruvian Girl ~ 

(Ask Sara if you do not understant^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment