Thursday, March 12, 2015

Machu Picchu: one of the main attractions in the beautiful state of Iowa


Suffocation, burning fires, and poison, are all great ways to murder someone. After having to wake up at 2:50 a.m. I repeat TWO FIFTY A.M. freaking Ryan (boyfriend) and freaking Lucy (Alden's roomie) and freaking Matt (Spencer's roomie) decide to beat box the whole two and a half bus ride back .. 8-10:30 😵 so if they don't wake up please hide this evidence and hire me a good lawyer. God forgives all sins right????


Besides that today was the first day I've actually felt good and not sick so hallelujah for that! 🙌 Going to Aguas Calientes again was really cool, the mountains definitely never lose their luster and the town is just fun to hangout in. Actually walking through Machu Picchu kicked my butt. By the end of the day my legs were wobbling and I didn't even want to check my tan lines. 


Thomas did a really cool devotional type thing on a space overlooking the ruins. He talked about the tower of Babylon and  Psalm 121:1-2. The Incans were never able to finish Machu Picchu just like the people building the tower of Babylon were never able to finish their tower to heaven because it wasn't in God's plan. ~ pretty neat analogy and visual ~ 

Tomorrow we are waking up at 5:20 and flying out of Cusco around 8. Then we get to hangout all day in Lima and apparently we're eating at this insanely nice restaurant so that should be pretty cool! 

I'll be on my way to see you in almost exactly 24 hours!! 

Adios y buenos noches ❤️


**** did you even go to Machu Picchu if you didn't chase around llamas?? ***







No comments:

Post a Comment