Saturday, March 14, 2015

Idk my face from my feet

So today we left Ryan at the Inca Market AND Emily Booth lost her passport in the Lima airport so that was ~ exciting ~. But we went into reverse and Tom Tom and Pepe found him then the flight attendants found Emily's passport on the plane so that was super lucky. The day started at 530 again at the Cusco airport. I ate a delicious chocolate filled croissant and dreamed of how amazing they're going to taste this summer in Europe!!!!! Once we got to Lima we stuffed our faces at Chilis. I. Love. American. Food. ❤️❤️❤️

{ Also Stephen had a nosebleed and used a tampon so that was exciting }

Waiting for our baggage in Lima I felt like a balloon releasing all of it's air. I could feel the major difference in the altitude it was awesome. After lunch we went and hungout at the beach where about nine people got baptized in the ocean. It was super cool and I found so many fun rocks!!! The pacific is way different than the gulf but it was still so beautiful. 

After the ocean we went to the market and I got lots of fun goodies. I don't think I could go there again though, three years later it's still the same stuff. For dinner we got to go to this INCREDIBLE fancy buffet style restaurant (which we were way underdressed for). There was food everywhere so yummy. At about 10:30 we realized we were SO LATE for our flight so we ran through the airport.  This time we were the Asians who arrived last minute 🙈 

Good trip. Such fun. Such friends. Peace out Peru 

No comments:

Post a Comment