Monday, March 9, 2015

I honestly don't even know the day date or time at this point

I'm. So. Exhausted. My body hates me. After getting out two hour "nap" we had a FULL DAY of work! It feels like we landed in Cusco a few days ago not this morning. I think God forgot to mention something about child labor laws in the missionary field... After all I thought Sunday was the day of rest?

The flight was a short hour but it was through lots of clouds so it wasn't as cool as the first time. I also tried to try my Spanish out on the lady next to me and she called me out big time. Thanks five years of Spanish classes a lot of good you did me!
  
After the airport we got on a bus and arrived at our hotel by 9. Then we threw on some clothes and went straight to the church. Too sleepy for details but basically some groups evangelized, some groups painted, and after we all went and put on a VBS show at a playground. It was insane the view was something out of a movie. The kids also don't understand my Spanish and when they acknowledge ANY Spanish word I happen to say I feel great about it. Like look at this omg 
 
My head is killing me from lack of sleep and my bed is calling my name. The bed I'm sharing with Emily Booth. Check out our view 

Toodaloo for now! 

Xoxo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment